ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

finalisation, page-2

1. 702 Posts.
    "there is blood in the water, lets kill someone"

I toped up at the recent trading range and boy do i wish i held off a bit longer!!! but i am not a professional trader, some wanna be chartist or acting anything person... i am a humble investor as many of you are, i do not look at the technicalities, i look at the story, the fundamentals, the goals and the team, this is all i judge....

As many chartists do, they do not look or care for the fundamentals but just base everything on a number, i as a investor look at all the above and make an informed decision... i do not enter for a week, a month, 6 months or even a year...i enter for a single goal to pick the player of the future, to set myself up to have the opportunity to collect "CREAM' as the story develops...

Finalising!!! i dont really care, as i have said before this is pointless...pay attention

Seldom is there long term, strategic investors in a spec stock such as WHN

the registry is full of ST holders, traders etc

I believe myself to be one of the few that invest in the risk with the intention of pulling out 3+ years

so putting today into perspective

the sp is dropping because the registry is impatient because of a delay in JV talks...oh well there goal (short term spike) is down the toilet before they have a margin call or whatever

I see the sp drop and am in envy, envious of those that can top up at these levels....and no its not one of those comments that is solely to spin positivity out of negativity.. it is fact to me

i said it when the sp was at 6, 5,4 and now 3, it does not matter what the sp does as this is a short term setback, it is a gamble that mgmt have decided to take to TEMPORARILY sacrifice the SP for the greater good- a strong JV AGREEMENT WITH FAVORABLE TERMS.

So yes i do see those crying about the sp and feel for you (only a little) but ultimately for me, a long term fundamentalist investor who cant pick bottoms and tops this is all in my favour, A FIGHT BY MANAGEMENT TO BRING IN A DECENT DEAL..if it happens or not i have reached my goal irrespective of the outcome...is it foolish? no not really because my strategy when i bought it in was to reach this panicle and play it out. Re-think your stratergies

Ultimately finalizing or negotiation, it would be veryyyyyyy unlikely we get no deal based on neighbouring finds, neighbouring leads being purchased for more than double our mkt cap and etc...

think long not short...thats my little spill for this week :)

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.