BGL 5.00% $1.33 bellevue gold limited

Ivanovich: Yes it is a fine result, I think the more they can...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ivanovich: Yes it is a fine result, I think the more they can pay with cash intead of scrip at these prices the better, I'm hoping they get into the broader mobile phone internet market and perhaps can become a wholesaler to the larger telcos by providing the infrastructure there. I'm assuming the licenses to run WiMax, LTE and other 4G technologies around Australia are limited and hence provide a monopoly type opportunity there if they can attain the extra licenses for the mobile sector which they will have a lot of competition for in attaining but since they are focused on this area I am optimistic.

From their 28th of February presentation:On acquisitions/growth "Focus on revenue of $2-10 million in synergistic fixed wireless business or
    related wholesale markets"

On FY12: "Management focus for 2HFY11 is to complete
    integration of both recent acquisitions to ensure
    an excellent platform for FY12."

From the chairmans address 24th of November 2010:
    "We believe the addressable market for BigAir is over $1 billion and the Company is well-positioned to grow its existing share significantly."

Like you said too it is great that they have low debt also and they are self funding to an extent.

Hank I think the managed services are to do with the "Private Data Links for a Wide Area Network (WAN)"

Keep well.

All my posts represent my personal views only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
-0.070(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.565B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.31 $30.28M 22.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.