AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Finalllyyyy......Good Riddance, page-62

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The historical resource at San Jorge was 0.9% Ni for the limonite (high iron mineralisation) material and 1.2% for the saprolite material. For Isabel the historical resource was 1.1% for the limonite and 1.3% for the saprolite material. Overall San Jorge was lower grade.

Shane - I think the project is interesting as I have followed it since the mid 90's. It's got many challenges and being in SI is just one. However, it helps no one by just making stuff up. How can you "assure" everyone that the grades will be higher at San Jorge? There are over 700 historical drill holes and pits at San Jorge. With the current drill program Axiom will not be able to drill anywhere near that number of holes. Therefore, the resource they define will most likely be smaller than the historical resource. If they vary the cut off grades in the new final resource model they can make the grade higher but then the tonnages will be a lot lower. Its a balance between increasing the grade and maximising tonnes. Axiom are going to have to do a lot more drilling to get a JORC resource of the size of the historical resource. Many of the claims you have made on HC about Axiom have not even been close to what ended up happening. For example your claims about when mining would start on Isabel and when Axiom would be awarded the tenement again. Surely its better to let Axiom do the work, release the new resource before trying to ramp this up based on no real data. Any share price rise on the back on real data will then be more sustainable and of benefit to all shareholders. If there San Jorge drilling results are good and they get Isabel back then its happy days. But give it some time before claiming stuff you don't have any facts for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.