AZY 10.0% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Finally 5.7C - last three day's high, page-9

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    IMO, those that stay the course with AZY will be looked after, it’s inevitable that results will surface from one of the JV partners, (When they are ready not when we are) the RIO’s & Newcrest’s of this world don’t throw millions of dollars at the wall in exploration programs to simply hope for good outcomes.

it is realistic to compare us to DEG based on what we have to explore & what we know a successful junior SP can look like in a short amount of time.

I can’t think of a company of late that I’ve looked into prior to investing that read anywhere near as well as AZY. Has anyone here previously invested & been successful In a company who’s story has been as compelling as AZY? AZY is a first for me.

I’m just pointing out this thing could get out of control very quickly, one morning out of the blue we’ll all receive an AZY important announcement & that’s a boat you don’t want to miss.

i regularly top up from month to month & hold a healthy parcel in AZY, because I firmly believe this stock has all the key ingredients & is still so undervalued, I’ll continue to do so until the train officially leaves the station...

this is the real deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $50.46K 4.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13457888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8150578 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.