finally a land release for me .., page-8

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Hi gtsman ... Im well versed with who has what , and certainly correct Stockland has some major releases including 5000 odd in Cranbourne East ( 500 plus actually ..bcoz Its a postcode and then some ) , and I think thats great , finally some supply in Melbournes Sth East , thats good for all .

These are big projects however that run over many years and one of the big factors for purchasers is the title release , if they pre sell too far in advance you can be two years off a settlement . Always best to tie settlements to construction ..at least to some degree .

To the suggestion of an advertisement ..Sorry NOT needed , just making a general comment , and not providing ANY detail to anyone ..My point was more around the issue of land sales , there has been a huge shortage and Its will be great to see that change a little in my corridoor , even if it costs me personally for supply and competition has been badly needed ..but once again a big issue for people is title release .

Just wanted to make my point , on what is actually happening on the ground ..because Its sure still an extremely hot market in my catogery .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.