VYS 3.37% 46.0¢ vysarn limited

finally a reply, page-26

1. 219 Posts.
    I have gained a similar reply stating my questions will mostly be answered in a pending ANN shortly. This answer beats the continuous replies from Ben stating sorry price senstive infomation. Does this mean ANN in a day or a week? Somewhere in between is a likely bet.

>>The only bad news I can see coming from the geelong plant is that they have decided to delay it for a further 3 Months and add a silica circuit. LOL....<<

U mean NMP and SPL unit addition to the Plant... not sure what silica has to do with the processing of slag and dross.

From comms I have had- when the time comes to add NMP and SPL division to the Plant and future plants OS. Then this will not affect reprocessing output as simple modifications\additions will need to be made in a seperate area of the Plant\s.

Great news seeing as NMP has x2 upside and SPL has who knows what upside- all great bonuses on top of expansion news overseas pending.

Underlying 18M revenue (Profit is half) does keep the SP firmly around $1 IMO. As this Plant alone on slag processing at target output is worth near 100Mil. 90c or so. We are less than 1 month away now, maybe less than half this value applied in the SP now IMO... the rest is speccie value on the coming US expansion deals, NMP, SPL, etc.

One would think a 50c raise after confirmed to produce 5000+ T every month is actually achieved. From mid April on... further unknown upside from all the rest mentioned.

Still on course for that predicted ASX300 entry by years end IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $194.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $580.6K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11672 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 16173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.