AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

finally buyers got impatient, page-43

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I love the TA/FA conversations. Tarot cards are better than divining rods...not they're not...yes they are!!

TA followers can get burnt from reading false signals when the market fakes them out, which may lead to some regret, sure.

But please don't you FA advocates fool yourselves. Right now, AKK doesnt have the reserves/production to justify higher SP than what it is. All it has is ifs/maybes/potentials/positive signs.

Its all a punt right now (which i'm willing to have a crack at also). TA helps some justify their moves and sleep better because past patterns provide them reassurance on the future, FA tells others that the market has somehow miscalculated the correct value of the company and that in the future the other punters will catch on.

TA/FA/Sweet FA....we can also go see a 'quality' advisor with a glass ball and gypsy robes.

I say whether you're in for a penny or in for a pound, one is always going to crow about how one made the right 'punt' when your horse comes in! Up....down...sideways....pips...gravy trains...it doesn't matter.
    Go AKK/Silver Sovereign! Go you good thing!

Happy weekend! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.