CCE 2.63% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Finally give up, page-4

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This is great, yet highly disturbing news. For one it would be valuable for the small time investor to have CCE looked into deeply and expose for anything the occurred not above board or just plain incompetent. Yet so sad that this news must frighten readers who haven't sold and are looking at potentially more bad news. Still can't believe that buyers are in the market for CCE unless they have nefarious motives. Worst of all negative publicity that may effect the companies prospects. I was under the impression that Alannah MacTIERNAN was always a great supporter of the CCE. Given she is a prominent member of the government it should lead to a fair potential for attack and political pressure. Many would be salivating at a chance to use anything to attack the government with no regard for who is in way. This is getting more and more interesting to watch. Clearly there will not be any point to buy back in foreseeable for myself and now I have the most negative of views. Which is all rather saddening given I still fervently believe that investors wanted to be part of a game changing technology that could help millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.