SDV 3.66% 42.5¢ scidev ltd

finally had the guts to sell and leave, page-12

1. 874 Posts.
    Personally I am a true believer and feel that a 300% rise in the shareprice over 15months is ok.
    Be even happier if it was 500% but not too greedy.

Current price is on a pe of 5 by my calculations so not sure what the basis for some of the claims made on this thread are. Would appreciate some insight into that to test my own assumptions

Zinc has resumed its downward trend in terms of days cover and is now down to 2.5 days globally.China has banned the opening of any new zinc mines under 30kTepa and a 15 year life and removed the 5% rebate on exports.

Internal chinese consumption jumped an extrordinary 39% which suggests the Chinese juggernaut is transitioning into self generation as opposed to just exports.

No major zinc mines on the horizon

My experience is that INL has long periods of inexplicable sideways share movement and short sharp bursts of growth.

Given the fundamentals it must go up , either a little bit every day or a lot once in a while.Shame so many got burnt by the recent overshoot. Worth remembering that it went up about 6c one day on about 50m shares traded. That was all about traders as none of the top 20 shareholders has sold down since then and many have topped up.Trading is not a one way path to wealth it seems. I look forward to owning my INL shares in 5 years

End of the sermon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.3¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $22.23K 52.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25850 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 24119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.