GUE 0.00% 11.0¢ global uranium and enrichment ltd

Finally it has arrived, page-7

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Hello kcheers,
    Im also a non holder of okapi, but interested in the way it goes, because I'm a 3, 5 years long ANL (OLD burey) holder and Okapi is invested with more than 9% into ANL.
    Do you really think that on the share market anybody think about ethics and principles?
    I think, that everyone think about profit and want to make money.
    To make money is also my goal, but i was thinking that these things like ethics etc would exist, but i learned my lessons really hard.
    I was part of the bloodbath as Mr Eckhof sold out at AVZ and as he leaved Burey/Amani.
    I lost so much believe me, but what I've learned related to Mr. Eckhof is, if he set his marks by when he will get paid, he will do everything to make it happen!
    If these marks fulfilled, we as shareholders need to be careful with the opportunity to sell out.
    Please get me right, i dont like it how it will played out, but im sure, if i will follow him, he will find something big and creates sh value because that is what he does and what he can.
    I do see here also the bigger picture. Why would okapi get a stake of ANL and aquire now next to the kebigida project a 50% interest?
    ANL is close to aquire the Gada project also close to each other. He will form something huge.
    My opinion is, that he must fight for his reputation after the AVZ desaster and will do better (for now).
    Barrick is looking and open for huge resources next to kibali (according an interview with Barrick CEO).
    All with an always high risk of losing everything.
    As more as comes out at ANL and Okapi, as more makes it sense. If im not right, i lost nothing because i deeply red with ANL, as i said im a long time holder with an entry of 2,5c per share. So i can sit back and relax what will come.

No advise to buy or sell just thoughts.

Best wishes and a nice weekend

BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $92.05K 824.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 78902 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 557104
Last updated 15.10pm 21/05/2024 ?
GUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.