XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

I agree with the siamiseparrot trend is your friend.Untill it's...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    I agree with the siamiseparrot trend is your friend.Untill it's broken .
    The ozzie $$ and the xjo have been in lockstep for some time and although the chasrts are different.. the trading principles are exactly the same.
    This chart shows the market in two phases of horozontal development controled by a value price marked in red , the most traded price for the range.
    Coloured arrows show how you almost always get a second opportunity to join a vertical move , if you are instep with the market.By understanding the data as it is presented there is no need to fill in uncertainty with projections of any kind , the market does that for you.You also don't need any complex computer generated studies to confuse the issue.
    this market has for now rejected a breakout to the upside and has returned to the established value price of 98c.
    there is no advantage in iniating a position right on value.
    it may well find support here and continue the up trend , however in the medium it's not that far off turning bearish , but as yet not confirmed ..we will get an opportunity later on to join in either way .
    Anxeity can be very destructive to a traders sucess , and can lead to the distraction of looking for foward prejections that often have no basis in fact this inturn leads to complex money management stragities that may not suit the market..An opportunity does not have to be hurried , in the same way that managing a position does not either, it takes patience , disipiline and dilligent awareness.
    good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.