ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Dr. SL Neville is most likely still working with PBT2. I posted...

1. 2,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 981
    Dr. SL Neville is most likely still working with PBT2. I posted here on June,22nd a story about her project (https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-events/news/a-microbiologists-legacy-safeguarding-antibiotics-to-protect-children)

Prof. CL Masters got (on the 14th of March, 2023) PBT2 license to study AD, including other zinc chelators, no reports about this since he got it. I do not think that he is not using it. I expect him to find a big pharma company to work with him. It looks like Zn chelators could work in the very early phase of AD as those new drugs have been proven to be used in AD. PBT2 is an oral drug and the other new drugs need to be given by injections.

To me, it is clear that there will be a written scientific paper about the primate study one day. But most likely an abstract about the study will be presented near future. I would think that the Fox Foundation expects a paper to be made about what they have supported. If ATH wants to get more money from them a paper will be done. It will be the first placebo-controlled study in primate model of PD for ATH

ATH has no money to do a double-blind study on PD population. It will be the next study to do, IMO. It needs a partner. Stamler said a few weeks ago that they are talking with different pharma companies now and then. After the primate study and the MSA studies, they need a partner if the results are positive. IMO, it is clear that some talks will start this spring if nothing has started by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $381 109K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 60011843 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125715587 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.