WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

In the event Suffian did as you suggest, I would IMHO believe he...

1. 3,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    In the event Suffian did as you suggest, I would IMHO believe he would have taken our assets as collateral over any loans, the only assets we own are Hammersley I/O, and lets amuse you and say he invested $1 million dollars, in the event WFE folded altogether he could legitimately sell Hammersley and recoup his outlay, that would be an easy sell, receive a million dollars for an asset that has $41 Billion dollars worth of resource in the ground, however he chose the hard road, he and Shannon decided to work day and night for months to bring WFE back to life, no easy feat, Suffians shares will also be affected by the consolidation, yet he still put in the hard yards, he knows this is only the start and once WFE re lists the real work begins, IMHO there is a good 12 months of sleepless nights ahead for both Shannon and Suffian, and in the end if Suffian as a shareholder recoups all his money and a lot more, then guess what, every other holder will win as well, to those that say he is just doing it to recoup his loans, IMHO he is not, he could have done that with the stroke of a pen, he committed to breathing life back into the old girl, I call the the saviours and in my eyes they are, its not long now and we will be back, whether it suits some or not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.