WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Well we will have to disagree mate, I find it very unlikely that...

1. 7,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    Well we will have to disagree mate, I find it very unlikely that our new Director who invest personally and funds ( Thru 1620 Capital ) 100,s of IPO specs ( needing support of investors like us ) is going to burn everyone except maybe one or two debt holders. Just not going to happen IMO !

In the end the only truth and surety now will come over the next few Months and coming Year. "Proof in the pudding" Lets restart this conversation then as ATM theres a lot of obvious guessing and scepticism being thrown around from all sides. And rightfully so with this dog brand "Winmar Resources"

One more thought Don't let past failures dictate or scare you out of future investments. Learn from them yeah, and make a informed decision. But to discard everything as a scam or other, this has proven time and time again to leave investors on the sidelines only to see companies come back bigger and better under new management teams.

As always man, good to chat, am I'm sure you would like to be pleasantly surprised if one Day soon Pathfind Resources becomes the read deal. Lets see hey

Ps. Im back to the Tech plays ATM, got know idea what most of them do or are ( Trend is your friend Lol ) but man when they run its mind blowing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.