AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I won't say that I told you so...but I have several times over...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I won't say that I told you so...but I have several times over the past year...that this company has been playing with projected production numbers for so long it isn't funny anymore. I didn't just stumble into this company...in fact I have been a share holder for almost 3 years. I spent a lot of time researching, investigating, reading about this companies management and their outsized plans. It first occurred to me in late 2014 that ORE was going to miss its projected 'ramp up' date. Ever since then...I have been tracking report after report and what I have found is this company will survive...but only for its management and its financiers. The shareholders in this company will 'never' feel that they have made a good investment, because every time you see the stock move 'up or down' without any news you can assume that there is insider trading afoot, and that is never good for shareholders. You can look back at my past posts about the shoddy management, and loose financing that keeps this leaky boat afloat, but you'll make your own decisions based on what the share price does. At this point...my prediction last year that we were headed for $2.70 seems to be becoming more true than the hypes from others. MARK MY WORDS....you will see a capital raise this year to finance the 2nd phase of production. I am hoping that the investment community has finally had enough of these guys and will cut them off....and spare shareholders another unwanted dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.