LYC 2.06% $5.95 lynas rare earths limited

Finally out, page-2

1. RVR
    6,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2339
    Good luck WD; I'm sure I'm not alone in having a lot in common with your predicament, and its genesis.
    I followed a similar path, including a lot of analysis, attendance at company calls and meetings, asking public questions, attending RE conference O/S and visiting LAMP, etc.
    I sold right out and then bought back quite heavily at near the sp bottom last year on my analysis of the current CEO's demonstrated sea change of management and strategic leadership. I now only need continuing slow improvement to recoup all my losses if the sp reaches a little over 15c, which all my analysis continues to indicate is a pretty fair bet this year: based on Lynas being the ONLY EX-China producer in the foreseeable future, the great capital cost for any new competitor, the seemingly considerable LT growth in demand for its primary product NdPr, and of paramount strategic importance, my reading that Japan will NEVER allow its RE supplies to be dependent on Cinese Government policy, noting the continuing very considerable Japanese direct investment in Lynas.
    But I share your completely understandable frustration and impatience with this stock sector!
    Last edited by RVR: 21/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.95
Change
0.120(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $5.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.98 $5.84 $19.77M 3.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14268 $5.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.97 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.