HER 0.00% 88.5¢ herald resources limited

finally responding to high zinc/lead prices, page-5

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: the spp shares issued. feel free to sell Hello Tubs,
    Don't really like to put a guesstimate for them on a public forum - too many shouting ramp ramp etc.
    Just the facts that they will be producing 220,000 tonnes and 100,000 tonnes of zinc and lead concentrate respectively per annum for 7 years (more I reckon, but stick to their figures). This from 1 mtpa at 15% & 9% diluted head grades. Cash cost per pound of zinc produced of 31 cents US. CAPEX revised to $118 million.
    I know some people have question marks over their method of mining and say it won't be as easy/cheap to produce the goods.
    See their BFS from Feb last year and revised update in Aug last year due to changing from pipeline to trucking.
    Obviously a huge overseas risk discount on this one.
    There will still only be around 71 million shares on issue. HER have been around since 1948 and I think have only done a couple of raisings in that time.
    Work out the revenue on the above and divide by just 71 million and for a project like this, well - wow..
    They have emphasised they are not rushing this as they want to get it right first time so I suppose trying to put a price on it for 12 months out based on the past is not easy but I know I'll still be with them then - as long as I'm still about.

Cheers

Fletch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.