IXR 10.0% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

finally some buying, page-3

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yep still here WhiteRhino

another box ticked ... a second customer ansd they would have paid because the ship wopuld not have left the dock otherwise
    I suspect this also takes the pressure off Mr Song buying more without having sold any end product yet ... or maybe he has, I dont know
    Now lets get greedy and sign up another trustworthy customer ... things come in threes dont they! .... as one of my friends always says, "happiness is a positive cash flow"

this half year could be quite interesting .... ideally some good results from OZL holes, UNX takes off ( the UNX hotcopper site has some great comparisons between UNX and the recent history of Mantra and by the look of the trading of CNI on the TSX it is dead in the water, but hopefully we are seeing the sitting duck only while the feet are paddling furiously under the surface... and of course IMX has no debt... which means NO need to come back to the market unless there is an exceptional opportunity to take advantage of... who knows...but from here on out I expect no dilution of our positions due to running out of money

and of course we have a very sound board in experience and integrity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.56K 463.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11098540 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4943334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.