ATC 0.00% 5.3¢ altech batteries ltd

Finally some decent news, page-12

1. 36 Posts.
    Any persons bagging ATC obviously dont understand the company.

The present board has only been in place a few months and already they have significant contracts with blue chip players in Asia and Europe. Now ATC has presence in US. The FNT deal is almost certain as the company is exposed to more capital markets than we ever imagined.

To appreciate the FNT deal, you need to understand that FNT cost of sales become ATC revenues. Hence the acquisition is likely to result in ATC having around 9c EPS (after dilution).

ATC would be stupid to announce profits in the growth phase of their product development. This would only inspire competition in their niche market (low cost, high profit). I am happy to wait for ATC profit numbers now that I know more global instos are watching.

ATC has been punished recently from the highs of 58c because of the lack of detail they have provided to the market. It would be fair to say that they appear to have learned from this mistake.

I have stocked up recently in order to average down my cost. We should put the past behind us and move forward to even more revenues, positive cash flows and profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $18.83K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311530 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 199040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.