PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

Finally some good news, page-3

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Corruption
    While Yemen’s Vice President Ali Mohsen al-Ahmar remains in power and it appears apparent I believe it will be very difficult for PSA to obtain a green light , we have been travelling in a sea of a hope for years waiting for that call to action , I believe the company needs to change course and find a different route for approvals . According to the current quarterly , all the ducks are in a row , the good news should be just around the corner and it appears the new pipeline has been completed for a few weeks and still it hasn't come .The path forward has been built.
    The Chinese appear to have a real appetite for investment in Yemen oil also the UAE who appear to be the good guys with benefits (army)They have a genuine interest in improving life in Yemen.
    This is where we should be channelling our efforts, Not flogging a dead horse chasing a government that has no interest in improving prosperity for the Yemen people , we must remember that approximately around 73% of all Yemen oil money goes to the people of Yemen.
    Its a good deal for us and even better deal for them , I don't understand why the wait , it cant be far...……….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.