AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: finally some numbers.hmmmm This talk about bringing Perkoa...

1. 141 Posts.
    re: finally some numbers.hmmmm This talk about bringing Perkoa in to production a year early is just that...TALK. Ask any engineer who is building a plant at the moment and it can take 18-24 months to get long lead time items like ball mills and crushers. If AIM are going to get in to production by 2007 I hope they ordered all their long lead time items 6-12 months ago. My tip is that all the talk about starting early is an attempt to make AIM look more attractive as a take over target. It's going to be very difficult for AIM to achieve that timeframe as most of it will be outside of their control. Also we need to have a look at the track record of the management team in meeting deadlines. At the start of the year AIM was saying they would dleiver the off-take and funding arrangements by March. These were delivered in September and October. Food for thought. Lets see if Mr Flory can deliver. If the timeframe starts to slip there will be opportunities to get in to AIM at a lower SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.