MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I believe MEO has done a great job with farmouts. I hope most of...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I believe MEO has done a great job with farmouts. I hope most of you follow more than MEO and if you go and read about other O&G companies farmouts and compare with MEO farmouts......then I hope you can spot the difference. Yes, I agree MEO made mistake with Thailand and Seruway .........I think they have learnt from their mistakes and hence "defray the residual 20% cost".

I believe Farmouts don't just magically happen, there is lot of effort involved. If you work in a big company I hope you understand the processes involved with any investment decision. Think for a sec....MEO farmout partners so far have been big boys with very very deep pockets.

I would say luck was not on their sides. But.......the more you try one day one well will finally flow and I think the time may not be that far with BLACKWOOD. I hope ENI finds the gas kick that MEO needs!

Good luck with your investment in MEO. I have lost lot of money in this stock but I have not lost the hope......I know lot of you may agree / disagree you still believe in the potential of this stock and this could be the reason why you are reading my post :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.