EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Finally the company is doing what they should have done years ago!

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Concentrating on building the Australian Market to get a solid revenue from its home market! I am pleased to see salary reduction for senior management and minimising the overseas marketing cost! especially when freight is eating up the margin! The collagen infused produce needs to be supported with some clever marketing morning television or regional television with split payment with zip or klarna or even paypal! It's the way to go, by doing split payments you can get larger orders full filled at a reasonable cost to the consumer! and a greater revenue stream for EVE! Hopefully the management will concentrate on bringing aussie sales in larger quantities and using split payment so it looks affordable for the consumer! I don't think they can stuff this up! I expect a significant increase in Australian Revenue next quarter, if not i will give my shares to charity and get some back on my tax! If they stuff this up they need to stop being working as managers! I am amazed it have taken this long to come up with decent plan to move forward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.