So tell me... you're teling me DT didn't tweet out pretty soon...

1. 19,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    So tell me... you're teling me DT didn't tweet out pretty soon after the mayhem at the Capitol commenced?

Youre lying. Again

He tweeted twice and of course, Twitter read his tweets and decided to take them down cause they felt they incited more violence. Go on spin away...and whilst you're at it tell me how his tweets can in any way be as:

“After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” Twitter wrote.

“We assessed the two Tweets referenced above under our Glorification of Violence policy, which aims to prevent the glorification of violence that could inspire others to replicate violent acts and determined that they were highly likely to encourage and inspire people to replicate the criminal acts that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021,” Twitter wrote.

After Facebook removed two of Trump’s posts on Jan. 6, 2021 — posts that Facebook said violated its “Community Standard on Dangerous Individuals and Organizations” — the social media company the following day indefinitely suspended his account. Following a review of those decisions, Meta, the parent company of Facebook, ultimately decided to suspend Trump’s account for two years.

Lets put them up shall we
    2:00 p.m.: Rioters force their way past barricades and advance to the exterior facade of the Capitol, forcing their way into the building.7
    2:38 p.m.: Trump urges people to "support our Capitol police and law enforcement," and tweets that "they are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful!"
    3:13 p.m.: Trump posts on Twitter that he's asking people at the Capitol to "remain peaceful" and not engage in violence: "Remember, we are the party of law and order–respect the law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.