CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

You are so dead right Penny that it isn't even funny. You did...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You are so dead right Penny that it isn't even funny. You did the right thing in selling out even though you were lead to respond harshly to some baiting posters and where you had to pay for it.

What gets to me though, is where some newbie poster is trying hard to confuse the issue around here and put the blame and/or point the finger solely on this new Board. (Dear oh me, is there a real method in this poster's madness, or is he/she just trying to cause a stir around here.??

With that, I don't mean that this Board is the best thing since sliced bread was invented. To the contrary as a matter of facts. But, one can forgive them in thinking that they could have been handed over the control of a potato bag full of worms and now they have to try and sort it all out which IMHO it is a real impossibility to do.

There is only one man there which has been there with old uncle Wayno since the beginning of time and I am at a total loss as to why he is still there and with a powerful/controlling position too. Why, is what I constantly ask myself, but I am totally unable to come up with an answer.

As to how they (CDU) are continually left alone in doing what they are doing and continue trading when IMHO they could be trading insolvent, that I will never know...........But that is the ASX and ASIC for you. In the kindest possible way of putting it...........Bloody hopeless....

As for 2018, and the same goes to you too Penny. I missed going to that meeting myself because of time restrictions and the current heatwave whereby I have to make sure that the water is kept there at all times for the livestock, but I will go to the Magic Million...................and hoping....Who knows!!!!!

Once again all the best WG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.