ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

finally there might be some light

1. 43 Posts.
    Its been interesting seeing this thread,while insiders have been taking the company up the facts are now we might begin to see serious progress.
    Many talk up Con and his ability but lets serously look at it.When he was appointed by his Liberal mate the stock was trading at 23 cents, as he now leaves its trading at 6.6 cents.
    Work out why shareholders want his blood.
    He supported Murray and yet Murray slammed 140k in consultant fee's on ESI for what.Read the Annual report and not the excuses Con gives when questioned.

Finally the abuse of ESI is being cleaned out, while many will disagree, the truth is now there is light.
    If you have ever sat at a ESI presentation you will understand who knows what they are talking about, I can assure you its not Con !!!

With Kos at the helm we will see serious progress.

Market players are aware that his been unofficially been disgussing with one of the best fund finders in the alternative sector.

Many will assume but the facts are Kos understands how business works and moves forward. Unlike Con who is more a general manager than a MD.

Until the vampires have been cleaned out of ESI the stock wont move forward, but it is a good chance to buy stock cheap.I have and will continue to...

Hold from 44 cents and averaged down.

I thought its was wise to put my 5 cents in as I strongly believe in Kos and his ability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.