ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

finally there might be some light , page-102

1. 665 Posts.
    i think everyone is getting a tad angry with each other...and in general... i have lost a small fortune on paper (and in relaity/margin calls etc)... i am obviously a very strong supporter of this co's potential and have been on it 2.5-3 years

i think we should all look at the climate we are in (stock market wise) but also look at ESI's announcements since Kos came in-transparently showing the progress ESI has made... ESI could have 'ramped' this stock but has kept to the facts

i encourage everyone to go back to recent announcements and see how close we should be - the Garnat report I thin means ESI is the key to 2010, the future is strong, but the near term concerns are funding and further strengthening managment

i hope/expect this to change once Arup in done-this month/august/any time now... according to ASX announcements, the time is right to buy, at these levels is beyond a joke.

ESI is also going to the clean tech forum in India this weekend-does this tell you they are struggling.. all in good time, the time of which could be very soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.