ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Solutions to the issues.While ESI is talking to partners and the...

1. 43 Posts.
    Solutions to the issues.

While ESI is talking to partners and the rest of it, I would be more inclined to suspend all talks and start drawing up plans to go at it alone without partners.
    As I am aware from our people KPMG and Delliotte are drawing up takeover plans and issuing soft offers to ESI.

ESI needs to suspend all communication from these firms and set it path forward without partners.
    This will set the cat amongst the rats.
    You will then see stock appreciations and those selling short wont be aware of who and what.Very important in the market.

As for strategy and personal been there before and have outlined in previous post what.
    While we want his advisor on he has declined so dont know what to do there as yet.
    There is no value at the present time the board of management buying stock to show confidence in the stock as the fundermental issues arent addressed.
    As I said previously and I will say it again a dead ESI is worth more to partners than an operational.

This is just a simple strategy for the company to look at as at the present time while many are looking at charts on the company, fundermentals are what count.

I have the day off today so will be around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.902K 967.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17746080 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12856748 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.