EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I agree with your sentiment Willbar, but when someone is totally...

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    I agree with your sentiment Willbar, but when someone is totally negative ALL of the time or totally Positive all of the time? then I reckon that requires a BS filter, there are reasons why some people are Negative all of the time and don't hold, the same as for people who are totally positive and do hold, there has to be some sort of balance, but what gets up my nose is people on both sides posting unsubstantiated material without any supporting links and those that ask absolutely stupid questions that are not worthy of an answer.

I like factual information with links to support an argument, this is a debating area after all, people need to put their case forward with supporting FACTS not twisted stuff that really shouldn't be aired, because they know there isn't an answer to what they are saying, for instance one question that continually gets asked is what is the profit margin, I very much doubt that many companies would tell the gen pop what it is.

I just know there is one poster who will try and say, well you keep asking a question that can't be answered either, the reason why I ask this same question is that I know there are no other products that can match EdenCrete in all areas and for a similar price, that is a FACT, of course they cant give an answer because there isn't one!
    And that is also a FACT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 204677606 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25889356 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.