VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

I am actully more confident now than I have been in the past. As...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    I am actully more confident now than I have been in the past. As VIL now have the cash to prove to their various partners there are no more excuses from the others.

With J1 and J2 towards the end of life at their current depths its going to be interesting as they move their way up to the other levels. Got to remember that everythings in place so if there is oil we get revenue straight away.

FP1 AND FP2 we have paid all the gas and oil tie into the mainlines so no cost there. This and if we can sidetrack in the next couple of months they we will have cashflow fairly quikly here (fingures and toes crossed)

SD1,2,3,4,5 COME ON ADX PULL YOUR FINGURE OUT its not VIL thats the hold up you are the opperator get opperating.....

There is no chance options are going to be in the money and I can't help but feel our partners were deliberate in their slowness on matters (both GGP AND ADX). They may wanted to pick up fire sale assets....well now your not getting them (at least cheaply).

I am now puting this as a BUY.....PS we have good quality 3D data that we paid big dollars for that now can be put to good use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.