UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Not at this stage Joe. Looks like we are still waiting for the...

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Not at this stage Joe. Looks like we are still waiting for the environmental conditions. Modelling etc has already been done as part of the enviromental impact studies but the ministry has publicly indicated that there would be controls that go with any license. Maybe they are still working through the politics of the situation as the govt has otherwise put solid commitment behind the project?

Thinking about what might be required I know that lobbyists and the fishing industry have called for a longer term study on possible fishery impacts. One party called for a process that would take a couple of years. I can't see why that should be required given the expert engaged by NMP for the impact studys was actually nominated by the fishing industry! They obviously expected a different result than approval!! Still there's politics going on here and we know that politicians are moved more by the fear of voters than by reason.

I must admit my mind has been more focussed on blue chip/yielding stocks which I think will rally into 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.