FBR 17.2% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

Hi All Just got back from site as they were packing up the...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Hi All

Just got back from site as they were packing up the Hadrian X to go home . Got some photo's on the phone that I'll post. Also spoke to both Mark and Mike. Again I preface my comments that I am not a builder and I hope I have no misquoted them, but thought I can provide info relating to some of the questions being asked.

• I asked about waterproofing (re queries from Adent and Troopy). It is addressed and both Mark and Mike said not an issue. They way I understood the explanation is that the walls we see (ie. Hadrian built walls) are on a raised slab. The face brick (to be laid by bricklayers) sits on the lower slab (if that is how you describe it). So water won't get in as the slab is raised. I hope this makes sense to the more educated readers.

• The bricklayers not coming out immediately, these are being organised by Archistruct so Mark wasn't able to tell me when.

• Some bricks thrown away (hard to see how many because cant see through the waste, but i'd guess 2 - 3m3). I didn't get a chance to ask Mark or Mike so could have been some issues on site or perhaps simply that bricks not necessary (eg. leftovers from a pallet and no point taking back to head office). I don't know and no point speculating.

• Mark mentioned they home to build next home with ?F2? brick, I think that is the 12 brick equivalent and they will use the waterproof membrane on that build.

Overall really pleased and you could see the joy on the faces of all on site. Even the security staff were very accommodating and friendly.

I think everyone that has been to site to witness the Hadrian X in operation has been impressed. As a side line I brought one of my work colleagues to site the other day (he was a paving contractor as a young fella) and he had a go at me because I understated the description to the reality he saw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.010(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $222.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 4.7¢ $1.325M 24.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 903642 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 149718 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.