FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Well written herewegoagain1! I think the last 4 days has been...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Well written herewegoagain1!

I think the last 4 days has been the culmination of 15+ years of hard work by the Goldwing/Hadrian/FBR crew (especially Mark Pivac, Mike Pivac and their loyal crew)

Having been an investor since 2005 (along with a handful of other "angel investors") it's been particularly pleasing to see things get to this point.
    What's most humbling about these guys (Mark and Mike) is that they are in it to create something quite unique in the construction industry for the future - they aren't self serving guys.
    Yes, no doubt they have made some mistakes along the way (hindsight is a wonderful thing) but they aren't following an instruction manual - they are writing it.
    There's still a long way to go but the future for the company looks a lot better after this milestone.

It's very easy for keyboard warriors on HC and other social media forums to criticise from afar.
    The thing is they should walk a mile in their shoes (it's easy to sling mud from afar when you probably haven't achieved that much yourselves)

A well earned beer for the FBR team.

Good luck for the future

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.