RED 1.54% 33.0¢ red 5 limited

Lachlan, you are quite right about past spurts and fizzles, but...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Lachlan, you are quite right about past spurts and fizzles, but this time there are a few good reasons to consider a longer time jump up :
    1. REd has now got funding in place for Siana subject to shareholders meeting etc. This will re-rate RED as a developer come gold producer in the next couple of years.
    2. The Siana gold project is due to start off as a smallish producer but the accelerated scenario will see it jump into larger and sustained gold production not long after start up.
    3. And upside is that the deeper resource currently being drilled out and due for a much bigger exploration budget with the equity raising should provide a longer project life than was ever dreamt of a couple of years ago. As information comes out on each drillhole it will add more bullish views on the development at the project.
    4. At a time when the gold price is going crazy and US insto's are bullish gold producers and with minimal new gold projects coming online this will be a high profile development and likely to be of interest in the eyes of investors AND larger mining companies!!!
    5. The first development in the general area of boyongan/bayego/siana projects is likely to have a front position if there is ever a rationalisation of assets - and remember who is a major shareholder of RED (Anglo through its subsidiary).
    Ok, i am bullish on the company and the siana development, but for once all things are going in its favour, and i am not exaggerating that the company has to be a standout buy at the current time and shareprice.
    ANd the fact that 10 million shares have traded today means some of the stale longer term frustrated shareholders are out.
    REMEMBER, the new shares being issued are going to parties likely to hold longer term and have an interest in the shareprice going up a lot more than the day trader!!!
    If the share price doesn't hit 20 -25 cents by the time of the general meeting to accept the new equity i will be very surprised. That is the only significant risk i see at present, and which current shareholder would not vote that new equity in now? (And gold dropping back to US$500/oz! of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $5.788M 17.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 2715126 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 423776 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.