DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

They already have 8000 people interested in signing up, and they...

1. 1,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    They already have 8000 people interested in signing up, and they havn't even listed yet. I honestly believe as this is basically a start up company in oz it could be a year or 2 before it shows real value. SP can raise if enough people see the potential and buy in. If you don't see where the income stream will come from then you havn't done enough of the right research. I think the concept will be popular with people as covid has destroyed many peoples finances and they will be looking for a way to fix that. When all is said and done i could be wrong, or i could be right. I will invest small and increase my holdings as soon as i see the price move up. In the early days i will sell if i see the price start to creep down. I invested in amazon when everyone said it wont go anywhere, I invested in afterpay when everyone said it was a scam, I did a lot of research and did well out of them. I have had my losses, which has actually only eaten into my profit but im way up as a result of diversifying my portfolio. If you have doubts dont go there. AIMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.787M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $581 168.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 19189462 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14294415 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.