BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hey mate,Awesome amount of detail and validation within the data...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hey mate,

Awesome amount of detail and validation within the data right there. 100% correct management and the BM team have acquired well in the core of SWISH-Springboard III.

You know I appreciate at good map and chart and I will later today work on some map graphics of the isopach maps provided.

I'm certainly looking forward to see what Wolf Pack can achieve being right in the centre of the isopach heat map. Really shows that more than likely Rangers had some interference from SDK so watching the next few weeks results with interest. Surprisingly off the maps Jewell was exactly that ..... a gem being right on the periphery of the heat map....maybe that isopach map could be updated with more well data and completions in the area.

Flames Bruins and Ruby very promising here, super excited for Bruins DSU off those maps. A significant lift in acreage asset, to date missed on the keyboard experts....yet to be proven but dare I say nearology

Springboard IV map is the first i have seen and good focus point on movement. Not saying thats where BRK acquisition will be worth watching especially into the area of the Merge. Nat Gas will still be a strong performer going forward and that is a good balanced zone.

Cheers again for your valued input.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.