CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

finance announced, page-27

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Your posts are definitely a Class act stuff Zzedzz....

I found grudgingly included in one of your posts was "Big tick there", then it was back to entertainment again.

Took me a few moments to figure out the 51,000 point. You will need to go back to slapstick and pratfalls because I missed any relevance completely.

If I understand correctly, 51,000 tonnes x a price a bit north of $7000/ tonne is $350,000,000 correct? Per year! Is this what you mean? Complete nonsense.

I should point out that you quoted the Cueq number tsch, tsch. After educating everyone about the pitfall of that approach. Endlessly. The tenth re-run of M*A*S*H lost its entertainment value a long time ago.

The essence of comedy is the comedians use of a sudden change of the frame of reference, for some strange reason this is what makes us laugh, tickling our brain cells.

It has been a long time since you managed to create a sudden change in the frame of reference in any of your posts. So if its not succeeding as entertainment purposes, what is it, what is your purpose? I am pretty sure by now there should have been a sudden change in your reference frame and you're as tickled pink like the rest of us.

Times change my friend, put away those bell bottoms, platform shoes and that body shirt. Everything old is new again only worked in 1974. It was relevant then, but not now.

I suggest a re-read of the 20 June 2012 Roadshow.

Off-take agreement of 10% of LME copper prices less 4% commission, secured Ship-loading Facility, secured Rail-load Facility, (at that time no debt, but now $100m @7%), 100% owned mining fleet that has not rusted into oblivion but moved serious tonnage, ASX 200 listed, slide 23 " Pre-tax NPV @ 10% DR of $1.25 bn"

Applying only tax that = $4 NPV per share. These are CDU's number a year ago.

Slide 24/25 mining+ processing + transport etc costs under $1/lb (current copper >$3/lb) which means $60 M p.a. just for mining

Slide 53 local accomodation -done.

Slide 96 I draw your attention to the Block model, haven't they been filling in voids, extended and defined adjacent ore bodies and extensions?

The comment on slide 122 "Potential Upside" can be assumed to be more than just potential one year later.

I may also point out that you quote an average, not the front end loaded returns, but lets stick to averages just to humour you.

Lets keep looking at the 20 June 2012 presentation and lets forget about the "eq" part. Slide 172 shows the Cu is 627 million pounds and after applying $7400/t for ONLY the Cu, that's an average of $210 M p.a over 10 years. Allowing for getting stuff to market of $1/lb ($60M pa.a), that's about $150 M p.a. remaining. Remove corporate, exploration - would $50 M p.a. cover it? Also take out $10 M p.a. for the loan repayment, now $90M remaining. Talking averages here.

After tax thats $60M p.a. remaining, worth 30c/share at current price.

So using the JORC, 10 year mine life, no value for anything else other than Cu, no depreciation, loan repayment, all corporate and mining costs, and no front end loading, ignoring recent possible upgrades in mine life etc, a 15% fully franked dividend.

I can assure you there is more entertainment in this post than in many of your most recent. Time to change and update your act.

Your post, " 3,000,000 x .017 = 51,000

There is another calculation worth noting."

- has been noted! You are expecting $350M p.a if viewed favourably, I guess you must be hinting even better than I calculated.

If your post was intended to be a flippant slur, then you will find your ball somewhere over the fence in the next door neighbour's place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.