CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

finance announced, page-49

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    buddy, and now that they are tying the company into a loan repayment schedule, that will be the problem. Because I cannot see anywhere where they have met a schedule, and it baffles me that they keep on putting out reports that nearly everything is being completed under budget and on time. There hasn't been a single published deadline met, so far as I can see, and as we know the cost just keeps on rising.

The aerial photo on page 8 of the 20th September announcement is interesting. It shows the foundations for one thickener complete, and the steelwork for another set of foundations in place with some concrete poured. Three thickeners do not appear to have been commenced. Up in the top right corner is the crusher, which was over seven months late in starting commissioning from a company announced and much touted on HC start date of 21st December 2012.

Does this really look like the site of a mineral processing plant which the company says will be due for hand-over for commissioning in May/June 2013, or according to a press article August 2013? The company was lucky that the weather was very favourable this year. Let's hope that they have the same luck in the coming wet season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.