AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Was a long thread to read through :)I am thinking, that the...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Was a long thread to read through :)

I am thinking, that the reasonable deal (interest rate) for the "bridging finance" regardless of the actual interest rate persay....will only fore-shadow the gains made by the syndicate via, but supported by the loan in the second instance.

Loaning that amount of money at the "safe terms", undermines (to me, my interpretation) that substantial profits will be made via other means.

In that I mean a syndicate is loaning the money....but I'd bet a dollar or two, that the individuals in that syndicate, if not (&) the syndicate itself will be, are or have been buying shares.

.001 tick today, made 16.5%
    .002 ticks today, made 33%

So by loaning the money, they inadvertently will support a high SP.....talk about milking the chicken.

Makes all the talk of the loan interest rate pretty much mute...and all awhile the loan, which is unsecured, but with "safe" conditions....will be probably be made back many times over, and quickly with profit from the supported and appreciating share price.

Interest earned by the syndicate...will ONLY be icing is my call.

On confirmation the money is in the bank...I can see AWD being taken on a long journey north, many multiples it current SP.

I decided to take advantage of the syndicates generosity :)

With this reasoning...I did buy some today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.