UNT 23.1% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Finance app, page-18

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Gixxerboy, you say you have a token amount of shares in CM8 but I scratch my head when I see your commentary because you appear so certain this business will go bust (I take it that's what you mean when you say to zero) so even if you only have $100 worth of shares, why would you be happy to see your money depreciate to zero if your'e convinced that's where its going - you are literally saying you are happy to throw your money away rather than cash out and spend it on a nice bottle of wine or a slab of beer (if its only the token $100 worth).

Q seems unpopular because he offers the contra view but is so repetitive, but imo he is at least highlighting /commenting / asking questions about the issues at hand, which I think offer value because its good to get the counter-arguments in case you have missed something. But imo general comments about train wrecks and ordinary management offer as little value as the positive toot toot all-aboard type stuff.

You say the business, the strategy and the management are ordinary, why don't you offer some insight as to why you think that is.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $80.56K 5.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 896333 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1367272 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.