UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Finance app, page-19

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I'll add a PS to my previous post so you get what I mean:

If someone raises questions or concerns or offers a comment about Track performance or debt re-negotiation or the quality or economics of Q&A apps, well I can go and research those and draw my own conclusions, or discuss it here in order to elicit more information to either substantiate the information or not.

But if someone says "this is a train wreck" (or conversely "toot toot all aboard") what is anyone supposed to do with that comment? There is nothing to work with so a reader can obtain some value from it (other than amusement or annoyance, depending on your view) in relation to investing or trading in this stock. All it does is fill the thread with waffle. I like a bit of light hearted off-topic stuff as much as the next guy, but if its repetitive then I'll take repetitive legitimate comments any day (after all I probably get repetitive at times but at least I try to keep it legitimate and constructive) over repetitive waffle.

No offence and nothing personal, I'm just trying to be constructive (and maybe its my 2nd glass of red letting my mind to blurt its content onto the keyboard).

Cheers, Sharks,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 125050 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.