TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Evening Guru, hope you've been well. Can we take any sp...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Evening Guru, hope you've been well.

Can we take any sp movements on more than a grain of salt without an announcement? I think it's just been a playground for a long time.

I think we've all been so desperate for financing have we been reading too much into the timeline?

If Peter had not of made those now seemingly outlandish targets for financing would we be so alarmed? I'd love to know what Jinan provided to give management the impression it was impending. I'm just glad Peter cleaned that tax bill up at a premium on May prices in June though, atleast something good came of that month.

I'm getting the feeling everything is indeed going to plan, BUT at Jinans pace.

I don't think Jinan are desperate to announce financing yesterday and why should they be? Ask yourself what the economic repercussions are if we miss finishing the dam by November? Not huge is what I think the answer will be for Jinan.

The expandable graphite market is an important, potentially lucrative market however is there a do or die need to be in production by end of 2021?

I think this is a long term play by Jinan. Ensuring everything is propey executed is probably of more importance than a rush to production for them but that's just my opinion.

With Mozambique covid restrictions...Perhaps Jinan have said 'Hey let's just ensure we take this extra time to execute a favourable 'Bulk earthworks contract ' which they have and make sure that any financing package coincides with workable ground conditions in Mozambique.

I know Peter has rubbished the idea of TONOD options delaying financing however can he or we rule that out? Rule it out Peter and announce financing!

I'm actually sitting rather relaxed because I've come to the opinion we will see financing but it is unlikely before September, I think TONOD is a problem.

I think anyone pulling their hair out between now and atleast late October is doing themselves a disservice.

I think the only reliable thing these days is nothing is reliable...I have faith in Jinan and the project moving forward but it will be when they are ready.

Despite the missed targets, global conditions have been a nightmare but I still believe we have great partners in Jinan and a very capable management team.

Still a chance to finish dam but I'd be pleasantly shocked if financing drops before 29th of September or after.

I too applied for TONOE via BPAY because I'm confident they will be worth 20-30c this time next year without breaking a sweat, here's to hoping everyone gets a little share of the options because I have a feeling they are hot property right this minute.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.