TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Probably unrelated but these documents don't always translate...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Probably unrelated but these documents don't always translate well.

The previous announcement regarding Triton mentions creating some sort of trust/entity to manage Jigao interest in Triton Minerals and the 100,000,000 rmb does add up to $20m.

Regardless, TONOD expire in 2 days and I believe it will allow the company to push forward.

Peter probably knew in May TONOD was dead in the water judging by his response in that particular interview.

On a positive I got my TONOE options, 83.397% of my TONOD holding. I think these options were a nice compromise for Jinan and possibly what Peter was referring to when he said Triton were looking at alternative ways of rewarding shareholders when asked about extending TONOD in May.

It's been a frustrating 4 or 5 months mate but TONOD hit me like a tonne of bricks 3 months ago when I started exploring them as a possible anchor, crunched the numbers and was scary for Jinan.

Here we are at the unthinkable when I first floated the possibility months ago, now only 28 hours from TONOD expiring.

If they were in fact the anchor it's an exciting date for shareholders, yes we lose on those options including myself but it alsi means anytime after the 30th is an opportunity for Jinan to release financing.

The real question for me now is how long if at all does Jinan wait? I don't think the dam timeline is that big a loss for Jinan or Triton, if they feel it is though we may see financing imminently after expiry of TONOD to get the dam completed by end of November.

Tomorrow could be the day? I have not gone to bed one night for months actually believing tomorrow could be the day but tonight is the start of new sleeps.

Sweet dreams UK
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 28/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.