TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Finance Date or Ann update?, page-330

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I feel your frustration/angst/excitement Merlin, we are only human after all.

For mine Merlin, I'm of the opinion TONOD was a significant road block for Jinan that's now been halved with TONOE.

If not TONOD I'm of the opinion Mozambique ground restrictions would certainly have given Jinan reason to delay financing on a constant watch & asses basis. That's not to say the funding has ever been in question but the timing, you don't hand over $20m that would otherwise be against domestic debt to Triton with no ground stability or chance of actually mobilising.

It really is a volatile time for conducting business, look no further than Australia. This volatility may mean businesses have to look much harder at when & where they are focusing funds & energy.

My feelings are Jinan will stump up the funding in the not too distant future, no need to lose sleep every night & I'd expect a grace period between 30th of September & announcement.

I think at a minimum the company will give an update shortly, if not the likelihood of financing hitting us in the coming weeks is actually higher because if Peter knows we are on the cusp than he would likely just hold off the extra week or two.

I've seen the angst & emotions at every goal on this forum, every hurdle was not going to happen & then they did.

I don't see Jinan walking away, they can't to be frank.

Worst case for me would be Jinan postpone construction and I have to place Triton back in the bottom drawer. I'm not going to sell for a loss on that possibility, Triton are well cashed and I'll wait. It's an asset China will need to develop and it doesn't have 10 years to wait mate, they already import 70% expandable so any wait would be short lived.

They already import 70% & Jinan have invested $20m plus a huge amount of man hours. That's why I think just like every other wait financing will come and it will be all sail boats again on the forum.

Judging by Peter's responses on May interview I'm of the personal opinion he privately believed TONOD would not be exercised and financing would be post September 30th.

So why say June? Maybe July? Possibly September?

Hopefully because he knew if he said 'We are targeting October/November the sp would have collapsed.

The only thing keeping investors from pulling their funds out like the tide was not knowing exactly when financing would arrive. You say October in May and Triton sp is 2c. Possibly Peter has sneakily kept sp on tenterhooks for 5 months until financing rather than risk a collapse. Yes Peter has obligations to accurately report to shareholders but if he actually wasn't sure when financing was going to arrive than his ambition of May is only that, possibly kept the sp afloat?

All just speculation but that May interview and his comments, the fact we have crew working right this second at Ancuabe...Tells me there is a bit of cloak and dagger at work and we are probably in a whole lot better place for financing shortly than many realise.

I'm going to hold Merlin, you've won and lost millions and you too know the juicy ones don't usually slap you before kissing you. Equally I respect other's decisions and we all take responsibility for our own investments.

GLTA.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.