TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

It's a no brainer UK. I was only referring to worst case...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's a no brainer UK.

I was only referring to worst case hypothetical but absolutely believe we will see financing very shortly.

It's simple mate...

China import 70% expandable = Critical ongoing shortage that must be addressed.

Jinan have invested $20m & agreed to support financing = Jinan are not going to walk away after this amount of capital investment & due diligence, you don't just change your mind this far down the road.

Jinan & Triton already in talks for offtake & business venture with Xingchen Graphite= Jinan would not make the embarrassing mistake of engaging China's largest graphite processor & manufacturer if they were not 100% sure they are going to develop Ancuabe...WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

Triton already has ground crew performing pre-mobalisation works= You don't eat into capital for this task as a managing director unless you know it's a done deal.

Lastly Triton encouraged by Jinan commitment = I'd have expected a devastating announcement by now if Jinan had changed minds? Jinan if they were walking away would not still be supportive of project and Triton would have had to disclose this to market but nothing has been said.

Mate...I'm 99% sure financing is going to drop...My only real thoughts are when? Tomorrow, next week or coming month?
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 29/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.