TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

The number one reason I'm staying put is Jinan. Forgetting...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The number one reason I'm staying put is Jinan.

Forgetting everything else I can't see them returning to their shareholders to say 'Sorry but after spending $20m of your money and countless billable hours we decided to leave Ancuabe as a dust bowl with no return on our investment '.

I can't see a way out for Jinan either...Can't get rid of 300,000,000+ shares without another cornerstone investor & at a considerable loss.

The only other immediate obvious choice to buyout Triton is Xingchen Graphite, I think Jinan were strategically smart & got in before anyone else did.

I think Shandong Tyiane were only holding it warm for Jinan, I think this has been part of a long term plan of Jinan well before Jinan were ever proposed for their 34% stake.

Now we are in talks with Xingchen Graphite? Coincidence I think not.

I still think Triton on behalf of Jinan will facilitate a big deal with Xingchen Graphite securing Xingchen a steady supply of expandable & Jinan concessionally priced building materials for their subsidiaries out the back end.

Brad Boyle penned a piece of paper with the very same Xingchen Graphite for a billion dollar minimum offtake from Nicanda Hill..Couldn't meet the targets of the offtake and it was then worthless.

I believe Peter & David are of a much higher calibre to BB no disrespect to him.

I think Peter will secure a steady stream of big announcements in the near future & months that are deliverable.

Keep in mind Xingchen are in talks with Triton & Jinan..They are HUGE & you can bet your sweet ass they want our assets starting with addressing the critical shortage of expandable flake & Jinan know this..This shortage is compounding and can't wait too much longer mate..Where else in the world is fully permitted with our expandable flake quality & volume ready to go?

If Jinan walk away, which they can't..Where does the expandable then come from? Multiple crappy projects in non-business friendly Tanzania? Another hole in Madagascar?

Within months I predict it's raining gold for Triton shareholders..Starting with financing and then Xingchen bombs start dropping because history loves repeating.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 30/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $60 5.866K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 495497 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.