TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Give me one reason why P.C. should rush anything He has bugger...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Give me one reason why P.C. should rush anything He has bugger all skin in the game. Why did he take the massive salary with a few free shares ??????? If this company succeeds it will because of the fact that many years ago (when P.C. was leaving one of his many previous board positions... ) an unknown hard working prospector found a graphite deposit in "darkest Africa."
    P.C. saw yet another lucrative opportunity to offer desperate shareholders of a "penny dreadful " miner a glimmer of hope to retrieve some of their money lost by the previous hopeless incumbent.
    If it wasnt for our chinese partners Triton would be dead in the water. IMO P.C. has so far displayed little capacity to achieve success ----- just heaps of permit applications etc. by our typist, or by outsourced contractors doing most of the work he is paid to do !!~! ..
    Our major shareholders (the chinese) are dictating to him his every move......they are the ones that are doing 95% of the work
    So whether this company succeeds or not .....Our DIrectors ? in the future will be peddling their employment history to thousands of hopeful small "investors" in the next struggling mining company! by demanding further massive entitlements... then issueing milllions of shares and options to provide the cash he and his fellow "directors" need!!! before they yet again seek the next oportunity for lucrative renumerations perhaps in Botswana???
    Fingers crossed our chinese partners will get this across the line one day ,perhaps long after our Board have taken massive payouts and moved on.. PROVE ME WRONG PC !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.