TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi UK, hope you had a great weekend. I know everyone wants to...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi UK, hope you had a great weekend.

I know everyone wants to hear that it's critical for Jinan to ensure the Dam is completed before wet season...I'm no expert but my observation is they are certainly keen for this to happen judging by the release to it's own shareholders..However I'm sure that this is a long term investment & whilst there is a shortage of Chinese domestic expandable graphite I'd imagine it's not the end of the world if this does not happen.

This been said I still think financing is not very far away...I would not be desperately looking at everyday though for it to drop..If TONOD was an influence than great, however I think it's a little naive to expect it to drop the day, or week straight after their expiry date.

I believe it's a local contractor performing the bulk earthworks contract so hopefully the mobilisation of MCC is not yet a huge logistical problem. Hopefully the easing of Mozambique restrictions is enough to allow that significant step of the bulk earthworks commencing any time now.

Bottom line for me is I can't see Jinan walking away, I believe the project was a green light the moment they signed on as 34% stakeholders. Covid 19 has certainly thrown a spanner in the works, patience is the likely remedy.

Some will choose to remain patient, others won't...Understandable...I don't have a magic crystal ball & can only take responsibility for my own investment...I'll continue to hold.

It's only money after all UK... Pretty much got diagnosed with cancer Friday morning..Won't know the extent of it until Peter Mac cancer hospital get me in for assessment but it's certainly a reminder of what's important & what's not..Very treatable so fingers crossed everything goes well.

Hopefully Triton gives us some good news this week all said..Take care.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 04/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283416 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 395960 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.