TON 25.0% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Finance Date or Ann update?, page-48

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Things change but Peter only a month ago reiterated no equity will be on offer to anyone, they do not anticipate going to the market for capital anytime in the near future.

It's a very strong endorsement to me that working capital has been already given consideration.

China Merchant Bank, Jinan and Triton management will not be finalising financing on any IF's or MAYBES in regards to options or working capital..Simply would not.

Options as an anchor...It is only a possibility...Is it so? We just don't know and perhaps not? I'm open to all scenario.

Peter did say that up until last week site access was not an option due to Mozambique covid-19 restrictions.

As for Jinan it's my understanding that participation/support of financing is a condition of their 34% stake.. What the fine print is?

I'm pretty confident Jinan would still be very keen to develop Ancuabe, they would not have invested $20m already on a maybe..Covid-19 is unlikely to change their minds regarding the mineral..If China Merchant Bank were not satisfied I'm sure Jinan with their weight and AAA rating have options.

I'm not personally too concerned about financing..Only questions are when is it going to be announced? And do we deserve better communication because it has not been accurate or sharp or timely by any stretch.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 11/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $35.47K 3.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 800000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 790000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.