TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Finance Date or Ann update?, page-68

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Parto is right, I don't believe your security concerns are pertinent to our region or port but a phone call to the office would probably clear that up.

My understanding is the same as Samer..Limited terrorist activity in the north, well well away from Ancuabe or the port of Pemba.

I think you will find that there are small factions operating all around the world who have adopted the ISIS flag and managing these factions is and will be an ongoing task for the world as it has been since the dawn of time.

It's important to not be dismissive of security concerns but a measured, informed and balanced perspective must be taken. Unlike Australia for the large part there is seldom a region in the globe that is completely free of terrorist activity.

The port of Pemba and Ancuabe region currently has $50 billion dollars of investment and upgrades in the works by the likes of Anadarko..The security of the port would be paramount and that $50 billion investment is a pretty good indication of the relative stability of our specific region.

I'd be more concerned about opening a factory in Detroit than south Cabo Delgado province.

The status of financing is due for an update, an actual update that relays what is actually happening and not just words like..progressed..ongoing..finalizing..targeting.

These words give little information on the actual health of financing...An update from Jinan regarding their commitment to the project would be nice.

Of coarse an announcement today for financing would suffice but I don't think it's fair for shareholders to be in limbo until potentially late September for their next update.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.